Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Sakey Update

I got the book today and it looks great. It got delivered into my mailbox and other co-workers besides Dan were asking me about it before it was even open.

Note to self: Find out how Marcus does that cool origami thing with the packing material. Nice Presentation.

I waited until there were about 4 people around before opening it and they were all duly impressed. Marcus dropped a nice note on the title page and even signed it on his birthday! This is going near the top of my TBR pile, adjusted for what I get at Malice Domestic this weekend. But more on that tomorrow.

Marcus was nice enough to drop a note on the last entry and the gauntlet has been thrown down to Dan to come up with another intriguing title for his next book. Stay tuned - Things could get interesting...

No comments: