Thursday, February 11, 2010

Human Target

There's a new show I'd like to champion. OK, so I've only seen two episodes so far, but I've liked them both. It's called "Human Target," and it's about a man with a dark past who is currently hiring himself out as personal security, only he goes undercover, draws out the threat, and eliminates it. It stars Mark Valley, who I mostly know from "Fringe," but is probably best known from "Boston Legal." Chi McBride is his handler/agent and Jackie Earle Haley, a revelation in LITTLE CHILDREN and WATCHMEN, is the tech guy that helps them both. I see it as a throwback to the good action shows of the '80s, with a lot of fun hand-to-hand combat, and an affable lead that has an excuse to get interested in the girl of the week. Take a look at the first episode:

No comments: