Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bouchercon Pre-Game, Part 7

8:30am - There are only two panels early in the morning. One is called "Sunday hangover." The other introduces us to new authors. We'll see how that works out.

10am - Laura Lippman is being interviewed as the American Guest of Honor.

11:30am - The Anthony Awards brunch. The nominations can be found here. I have certain people I'll be rooting for. You may be able to find their names in previous posts.

After the brunch, but before I catch the plane back, THD and I will be hanging out with former Selznick grad Criss Kovac and hubby Peter. Looking forward to catching up.

Although they haven't been listed on panels, I am also hoping to catch up with some other authors while I'm in Baltimore: Trey Barker, Krista Davis, Sandra Parshall, Judy Clemens. Huh. I thought there would've been more. But it looks like everyone is represented now, so wish me luck and I'll tell you how it was when I get back.

No comments: