Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Out of Pocket

Well, the sad news has come in: I did not receive one of the two Malice Domestic Grants this year. But I will still be attending the conference, May 4-6 in Arlington, Virginia. I'll just have to pay for it myself. Not a huge problem. I've been working a second (or is it third?) job to have some writing money to spend on just such things, and it look like it's time to dip into it.

There's virtually no chance that anyone reading this will be there, but if you are, and you see me, be sure to say "Hi!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, I won't be there. But Charles will. I can give you a whole list of names of my friends who'll be there and would be glad to talk to you. (A couple of them were Malace Grant winners themselves.)

You'll still have a good time. I promise.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

Anonymous said...

These are genuinely impressive ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some fastidious things here. Any way keep up wrinting. [url=http://profvesti.ru/stroitelstvo.html]строительные порталы москвы[/url]