Monday, December 21, 2009

Absent Hosts

Well, you may have noticed that I haven't been around here much lately. I've been working pretty hard on the Film Noir series I curated for this January and February. Introductions for 9 of the films, and 8 sets of program notes take some extra time. Also, we've been finishing work on the family room in preparation for the holidays. Which is too bad, because if you remember from last year, criminals get crazy around the holidays and steal all sorts of weird and funny stuff. I had a series of Crime Beats leading up to Christmas, and in the back of my mind I was hoping to do the same thing this year. Maybe I can get a few up before Friday. Beyond that, I'm working on my favorite reads post, and a list of the movies (not all films) I've watched this year. Enjoy the rest of your year, and remember what we say in my family: Happy, Healthy and Safe.

No comments: