Tuesday, April 3, 2007

What I'm Reading

OK, so 1 post in the last half of March is a bit of a letdown, but believe it or not, I have been updating the blog. If you look in the right-hand column, you'll see that I've added the books that I'm currently reading. I've been updating them on a regular basis as I finish books and start new ones. As you'll see today, I am listenting to the 2nd Harry Potter book in my car. I read these two books originally and stopped there. I'm re-familiarizing myself with the stories and the movies to prepare for the 5th movie coming out this summer.

I'm also re-reading Charles Benoit's Relative Danger. RE-reading is a great way to learn.

Dollar Sign on the Muscle is a great guide to the artistry that is (or was) baseball scouting. I consider it research, but it's also a good read.

Dating Dead Men is the second book from Harley Jane Kozak. I wish she was going to Malice Domestic this year, because I have a soft spot in my heart for All I Want for Christmas. But I wanted to catch up on her writing any way.

Coming soon, I'll be listening to a JD Robb (see Nora Roberts) mystery, and I'll have to put Ilsa Bick's new MechWarrior novel in the queue.

No comments: